From The Desk of Our Principal
The mission of Birbhum Vivekananda Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital is to extend facilities & offer humanitarian activities to the ailing humanity in the remote rural areas of West Bengal by equip them with the means for the realisation of the inner potential energies of Homoeopathic Medicine through education. The Ideal & ideology of trueness, the honest attempt to fulfil the desire of the great scientist Dr. Samuel Hahnemann who emphasied the need of carrying out the light of Homoeopathic Education to serve the needy ailing humanity & the uplifting the followers from the abyss of Quackery.
- Only college covers North Bengal & North Eastern Region and even outside India like Nepal & Bangladesh.
- B.H.M.S. Degree Course
- Qualified & Experienced Teaching Staff
- Regular Dissection & Practical Facilities
- Own Hostel for boys & girls separately with common room & playground
- Running 24 hours Hospital with Surgical Operation (I.P.D & O.P.D) with Emergency facilities.
- A Book Bank with a large library
- Sports facilities with outdoor & indoor games with large
- playground at College Campus.
- Admission Session Starts in July-August.
- Anti ragging committee.
- Mother and Child Health Care Unit.
We were at the Top in the year 2009
Our students received certificate of Merit from the Hon. Governor of West Bengal Sri G. K. Gandhi for securing the 1st position in the year 2009 from the University into the Final B.H.M.S Examination.
Management is formed as per The University of Health Science, Govt. of West Bengal Schedule. According to the Govt. of India Our Anti-ragging committee is functioning with the Involvement of Local P.S.
OUR TEACHING FACULTIES
The students are taught & guided by a group of highly qualified & efficient Professor. The Professor are use to dedicate their services whole heartedly.
OUR-NON TEACHING STAFF
The institute is proud of a group of energetic, dedicated, devoted and trustworthy staff.