Admission Criteria to BHMS Course
- No candidate shall be admitted unless he/she has passed class (10+2) examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology or its equivalent examination. (NEET)
- Has attained the age of 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of his/her admission.
- The application form for the admission duly filled in by the candidate must reach the college office within the stipulated date as announced from time to time by the Govt. of West Bengal.
- Admission shall be made strictly on merit basis and as per direction of the State Govt. University of Health Sciences, West Bengal. AYUSH
- Medium of Instruction shall be English.
- Fees once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Authority reserves the right to change the fee’s structure, if necessary and directed by the State Govt.
- The holidays are restricted as per guidelines of The University of Health Sciences, Govt. of West Bengal.
- Any false statement during admission shall be the sufficient cause for cancellation of candidature.
- The provisions as prescribed in the Prospectus shall not be regarded as perpetual contract in between the College and the Students.
- Candidates must be present at the time of admission with all the original testimonials.
- Duly attested 2 copies of all the marksheets, passport size photograph and other testimonials should be submitted along with application form and three passport size photograph should be pasted in the application form.
- Any complaints or disputes should be put before the Principal in writing.
- Any student found guilty for misconduct and violation of the college rules, misuse of college & hospital properties, misbehavior to any teaching or non-teaching staff of the Institution or criminally convicted or any such behavior provocative or detrimental to general interest of the Institution or misuse of his/her office may be liable for expulsion from the Institution.
- No students will be forwarded to University Examination unless he/she attends 80% in each part of each subject.
- Damarages will be charged at the prevailing market price for damarage/breakage/loss of any goods (i.e. equipment, books etc.)
- The Institution has its own Library. The books are issued to the students on all working days.
- Class hours start from 9.00 a.m. to 5.30 p.m.
Have A Query? / CONTACT with us